The Office of the Registrar will provide you with an official copy of your transcript for a fee of $5.00 per copy. You can request a transcript in person from the Office of the Registrar from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, or you can fax your request to (479) 979-1476, Attention: Registrar.
Because we are required to obtain your signature on your transcript request, we are not able to accept transcript requests by telephone. However, if you can attach the completed and signed transcript request form* to an email as a .pdf or .jpg document, you may email the form to email@example.com.
In an effort to improve our service to you, we now send transcripts electronically, which means that your transcript will be received more quickly than the former mail process. In this process, both the receiver and the student or former student will receive an email at varying points in the process. Therefore, the following information will be required when you request a copy of your transcript:
- Your name (including any maiden or married names you may have used while attending the University)
- Your social security number (or at least the last 4 digits)
- The last term in which you were enrolled
- A phone number and email address where you can be reached in case there is a problem processing your request
- Detailed instructions about where you want your transcript sent (include complete name and mailing address of the receiver, as well as an email address for the individual or institution.
- Your signature
For your convenience, we've provided a form which you can use to submit your request. Transcripts are usually processed on the same day or within one working day after we receive your request. If you prefer mail or need a printed copy, you can request to have your transcript mailed directly to you in a sealed envelope; however, be aware that many institutions will not accept a transcript as official unless it is sent directly to their admissions office with the seal unbroken.
Download a Transcript Request Form*
If you have questions about University of the Ozarks transcripts, please contact the University Registrar at:
Office of the Registrar
University of the Ozarks
415 N. College Avenue
Clarksville, AR 72830
Telephone: (479) 979-1215
Fax: (479) 979-1476
* In order to view or print this file, you'll need to have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download the free plugin from Adobe's website, http://www.adobe.com/"